[thelist] best registrar?

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Thu Nov 10 17:13:47 CST 2005

> Anybody have any other suggestions?

Best? No idea. I use joker.com because, well, I always have. Not cheap
($12/year) but it works *exactly* as I expect in every aspect. Geeky
interface appeals to me as a recovering network admin, and despite being
in Germany (as in, time zone and language differences), their tech
support has always been responsive and helpful. I feel like I have total
control of my domain names (about 30 registered there.) Other than
higher cost than some, I've never had a single negative thought about
dealing with joker other than the scam-fear-triggering name.

joel