[thelist] backordering, domain transfer and other issues.

Zeljko Dakic mlist at dakic.com
Fri Nov 11 09:31:39 CST 2005

Hey Volkan,

that other person, freelancer might be a guy just like you and client
you have might have a dark side you will discover in a month or two. Why
not try emailing it with nice note that you were asked by what is your
client to modify his site and while looking at things you saw that
domain is in his name, and ask him whats the story and whether he would
be willing to transfer to your new client.

Most of the time I would discover that fellow developers can find common
ground, there are exceptions though. Still this would seem like the most
natural, painless and quickest method to resolve this issue.

Zeljko Dakic