[thelist] export a file to the other server

Kasimir K evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Tue Nov 22 04:08:54 CST 2005

k.voronin at e3internet.com scribeva in 2005-11-22 10:23:
> Could you help me?

There would be more help, if you provided more information...

> I need export a file to the other server.

As you say "the other server" I assume you have "the first server" and
there you have or generate a file you need to copy to the other server.

> Function fwrite() doesn’t work.

Would that be fwrite() of C or PHP? I'm assuming it's PHP.

What does your fopen() say? Can you open the file for writing OK? You
got all your wrappers[0] OK?

And *how* fwrite() is not working?
1. what do you want to accomplish
2. how do you try to do it
3. what happens then (error messages etc.)

.k

[0] http://php.net/manual/wrappers.php