[thelist] Anyone used instant booster?

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 09:06:42 CST 2005

Thanks, guys!

That was my impression, too. I just wondered *how* they were going to do
all this so easily. From my experience of web promotion, it takes time
and commitment to build web traffic/sales to a decent level.

I suppose curiosity was my mission here. I wasn't seriously interested
in any product that doesn't actually tell you a bit about how it works;
I just wondered if anyone else had trialled it and could let me know
what the score was.

Since nobody else is giving it any time here, clearly it's a non-starter
and I will get on with more important things.

Phil
www.lycosa.co.uk