[thelist] PHP help needed

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Tue Nov 29 09:31:35 CST 2005

I have explained the security issues to her but she doesn't want to
listen and since the ultrasound pictures are being hosted to be viewed
anyways she said it doesn't matter if other people see it.
She pointed out that other clinics have all the baby pictures posted
using a drop down menu so people can select which baby pictures to see
without a username at all....
She just requested that not only the images are shown but a caption with
"Welcome to baby Smith's page" the issue is that the username is not the
family name so now not only I have to get the images (it was easier than
I thought..it's working beautifully :) but I have to find a way to
select text from a txt file where username=familyname.....
oh yey...:P

FayeC