[thelist] JavaScript: style.display

Casey aspnet at thecrookstons.com
Wed Nov 30 10:35:20 CST 2005

From: "Ken Schaefer" <Ken at adOpenStatic.com>

> Or you could have the server-side ASP for the parent page either:
> a) write out some javascript to change the display state of that <tr>
> after
> the page has loaded
> -or-
> b) as it dynamically generates the table, set the <tr> display state
> appropriately

Ok - best idea yet.  Thanks.

--- borrowed from another reply on the same thread --

This is the same project I've been working on for a while -
I took it over from a guy who quit and none of the original code if mine.
The parent page is 3,000+ lines of code, and the JavaScript is already
heavily embedded.  I BEGGED the client to let me re-do the entire app in
.NET, but it was a no go.  So, I am stuck with the JavaScript.