[thelist] CSS problem is driving me mad

Aron Lurie alurie at hebrewcollege.edu
Sun Dec 4 20:05:03 CST 2005

I've been working on a project recently where i want to have a full page header, with one uniform height and background color, but with some of the text floated right, and some of the text floated left. like:

|Text                                                                                                  Text  |

And that would take up the full page width.
So my question is: how do I acheive this using only CSS, divs, spans, no position:absolutes, and no tables?
Thanks in advance,

Aron Lurie
alurie at hebrewcollege.edu