[thelist] IE variable passing + anchor problem

Bernardo Escalona-Espinosa escalonab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:28:03 CST 2005

Suni,

Thank you for your test. Upon inspecting your html i thought the
problem might be that my anchor was inside a table, but no.

Turns out that "top" must be a reserved name of some kind, because I
simply changed the name of the anchor and now it works on my IE.

Please try it out:

http://bernsonline.com/img_photos/2005_11_hamburg/slideshow.php?img=1#pic_top

Berns