[thelist] JMail reliability on classic ASP - any advice? Alternatives?

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 13:00:45 CST 2005

Hi Ian,

I have used JMail in the past and have not been very
happy with its reliability. If the "from" or "to"
email address is incorrect it crashes. In contrast if
you use CDONTS, the script will not crash and will
instead just send the email to the "bad mail" folder
on your SMTP server.

Asif
http://www.sinletter.com