[thelist] basic flash tutorial (for photo "slideshow")

Juha Suni juha.suni at ilmiantajat.fi
Fri Dec 9 05:57:27 CST 2005

Sarah Adams wrote:
> I've been asked to create a very simple flash animation for a client.
> Basically it's just going to display a bunch of photos, which should
> fade in and out to create sort of a slideshow effect, completely
> automated, no buttons or anything.

I'd just like to point out that Flash 8 includes a ready to use template for
photo slideshows. It is rather easy to use (just add frames and the images
and their captions if you wish). The template includes moving backwards and
forwards, as well as an autoplay feature. Personally I dont like the
"modern" skin it has but I think it would be rather easy to change too.

Just go File -> New -> Templates -> Photo Slideshows -> Modern Photo
Slideshow

HTH

--
Suni