[thelist] Canadian Web Developer Conferences

Jay Gilmore jay at smashingred.com
Fri Dec 9 17:20:18 CST 2005

Mr. Kim Siever wrote:

>On 09/12/05, Jay Gilmore <jay at smashingred.com> wrote:
>

>>I don't know either. I would love to go as well. I am in NS but would
>>obviously be willing to go to TO. Maybe we'll have to start one?
>>

>I'm beginning to wonder the same thing, Jay. Everyone I've talked to
>has said they know of none.
>
>P.S. I'm sorry about the misspelling of my subject line before everyone.
>--
>Mr. Kim Siever
>http://www.hotpepper.ca/

Kim, I guess we'll have to start a website development and design
conference then. Westjet flies to Halifax and vice versa. Or we could
meet in between. Any one else on the list interested in a little visit
to the Great White North (only white at this time of year BTW)?

All the best,
Jay

Jay Gilmore
Developer/Consultant
Affordable Websites and Marketing Solutions for Real Small Business.
SmashingRed Web & Marketing <http://www.smashingred.com>
P) 902.529.0651
E) jay at smashingred.com <mailto:jay at smashingred.com>