[thelist] ASP file not working

Maisha Walker maisha at e-vent.org
Wed Dec 14 03:06:47 CST 2005

Hi Ken,

Yes - I saw that the error page indicated an error in line one, but couldn't
find any missing braces - plus this really is *exactly* the same file as the
other one, so if the brace was missing in one it should be in the other one
too.  I looked at both files and couldn't find a brace missing in either.

Changing it to a text file to confirm the whole file uploaded is a neat idea
- thank you.

I just tried that and the whole file does seem to be there.  I even tried
leaving the text file as 1 row and going to column 630.  Nothing
interesting.

But the problem seems to be more about if two files are exactly the same,
why might one work and the other not?  I thought permissions, but I checked
and they seem to be the same.  Then I thought upload problems?  But using
your text file suggestion I've confirmed that the whole file does seem to be
there.

I'm stumpped!