[thelist] Reminder/Task Software

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Dec 14 08:45:21 CST 2005

Sorry, my email client stuck in some extra characters when I cut and
pasted.  It should read:

"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe" -mail -calendar

Also, get the 0.2 version of Sunbird.  The 0.3 alpha is missing some
features still.

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"