[thelist] Reminder/Task Software

Sarah Adams mrsanders at designshift.com
Wed Dec 14 09:46:00 CST 2005

> Ummm, did you notice that I answered the question with
> rememberthemilk.com? I have tried Yahoo's calendar but it never sent
> anything to my IM. and I have Yahoo's IM.

I don't see why your response mentioning rememberthemilk.com should mean
that I should not mention the Yahoo calendar.

What I like about Yahoo calendar over other services out there is that I
know Yahoo will be around next week, whereas a lot of other services may
or may not last. Short of installing reminder-type software on my own
website, this seems to me to be the most reliable way to set reminders
for the future.

--
sarah adams
web developer & programmer