[thelist] CSS in HTML E-mail?

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 14:44:57 CST 2005

David,

I use very limited CSS in an HTML email I send out to
subscribers every month. The main problem I have
encountered is that the CSS in the HTML email
overrides some of Yahoo's CSS settings and can render
the body unreadble depending upon the color of the
font used and background color. I have seen something
similar happening with GMail as well. If you decide to
use CSS, do extensive testing with various email
clients and web-based clients.

Asif
http://www.sinletter.com

--- Administrative HQ <english_offline at yahoo.com>