[thelist] CSS in HTML E-mail?

Brooking, John John.Brooking at sappi.com
Thu Dec 15 13:45:27 CST 2005

> Another piece of advice that was passed onto me is to be careful with
the
> method you use to send out your html emails. I use an email program
that
> sends out clean html, but something like Outlook completely screws it
up.

I found better luck sending the message programmatically with a script.
In my case, I use a Perl script with MIME::Lite for the email interface.
Make sure to specify a type of 'text/html'. If you want more details,
email me offlist. (I think my email is visible on this message?)

- John

--

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like.