[thelist] Adding site to DMOZ

Daniel Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Wed Dec 21 10:24:04 CST 2005

They don't "owe" anyone anything, but it would seem to be in their
charter to be as inclusive as possible. Having said that, It is all
run on a volunteer basis, and perhaps some of the movers and shakers
have moved on. If so, that's too bad. I think it does serve a useful
purpose, but only if it's kept up to date.

Regards,

Daniel Romanchik
Freelance Writer and Website Developer
734-930-6564, dan at danromanchik.com