[thelist] Site Check (Clattco)

Pieter Roosens pieter at roosensdesign.com
Thu Dec 22 10:34:47 CST 2005

Hi Jay,

The overall site looks ok. I'm on Safari.

Just the photos don't seem very "convincing" to me.
Quality pro photos are a nice thing to start with.
Otherwise with amateurish photos: you have to "Photoshop" them
strongly and try to "save" them.
Especially the first on the new homes page and the third renovations
pic (sharpen).
I would strongly suggest to replace that one on the "new" page by a
finished house.

Hope that helps,
Pieter
http://www.roosensdesign.com

Op 22-dec-05, om 16:11 heeft Jay Gilmore het volgende geschreven: