[thelist] Site check please

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 07:41:48 CST 2005

>2005/12/26, Pieter Roosens <pieter at roosensdesign.com>:
> Nice site Volkan.

Thank you.

> Especially the way you show the products is very clear (except some
> function errors indeed).

I saw them, but thought it was due to caching. So this means I have
some bugs to catch :)

> You use the "brownish" and blue colours on the left and on the
> product pages, but the menu on top has nothing to do with the rest in
> terms of colours.

You're right. Purple does not fit right in. I guess I'll be better off
with some blue hue that matches with the blue on product pages.

> This makes me think you didn't make that menu

Well, I did. However I must admit that I did not change the color
since the first phase of the design. Thanks for the advice.

> And maybe your client could have better quality photos for the
> aksesuar pages or you could lighten them somewhat in Photoshop?
> Just my 2cents ;-)

I agree :) If it was left to me I would not have put them at all.

Cheers,
--
Volkan Ozcelik
+>Yep! I'm blogging! : http://www.volkanozcelik.com/volkanozcelik/blog/