[thelist] Dynamically Populate List

Mary Brewer mary at catch22design.com
Tue Dec 27 10:06:41 CST 2005

Tony-

In a post dated Friday, November 29, 2002, Jack Guest wrote in looking
for a solution to populate a drop down list dynamically from results
from a MySQL database. At the end of your response, you mentioned:

"I use a class to output form selects - you can give it either a sql
query or an array (plus a few other parameters such as the name, class,
id, and the value you want selected, etc). If anyone is interested, I
will post it."

I am interested in seeing this solution.

Thank you!
Mary