[thelist] Upgrading WordPress from 1.5 to 2.0

Roberto Gorjão roberto at castelosnoar.com
Fri Dec 30 09:08:41 CST 2005

I've done the upgrade of a blog heavily personalized without any
problem. Just follow to the letter the instructions in this page:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Upgrading_WordPress

The file upload is now an enabled by default function of the "write
post" tab on the admin panel. There's no box to check regarding this
feature.

The new features of the 2.0 version really worth the upgrading and my
clients will appreciate the wysiwyg editing capabilities, I'm sure.

Regards,

Roberto Gorjão