[thelist] Cubes and Browsing in Analysis Server (SQL 2005)

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Jan 3 13:06:57 CST 2006

Rob Smith noted:

>>I'm pretty sure I have all my needed dimensions, cube is
>>processed, KPI's in place, but the for the life of me I
>>can't figure out how to set this into a web viewable
>>report.

Hi Rob,

Sounds like you need to give your users a 'cube browser'.   ;-)

We use "Executive Viewer" for a lot of our cube based reports.
Here's a link to a product demo page:
http://www.temtec.com/products/democenter.asp

Here is a list of some other software products that should
work with analysis services:
http://www.mosha.com/msolap/util.htm

[Not sure what your budget is - but some of these products
can be on the pricey side.]

HTH,

RonL.