[thelist] AOL Labeling Opt-In List as Spam

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu Jan 5 10:52:44 CST 2006

I am not sure I communicated what I meant by "send each one
individually".  I meant I had to copy each email address from my opt-in
list to a form that sends the email as opposed to using the mailing list
name on the form and having the mailing list program send to each one on
the list.  It was very tedious to do this manually.

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"