[thelist] OpenSource engine to encode php for specific ip/domainname/time

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Tue Jan 10 14:44:19 CST 2006

Info at internetvraagbaak.nl wrote:
> I want to set up some basic protection in my php application so i could configure it as a time limited and or
> ip/domainname specific  application.  ( will be fine if i could do it for one file that is essential for the application to work well. )
>
> What do you use?  Happy with it?  What is the price?
> Is there an Opensource Alternative?

Ioncube.  I use the online version to encode occasional key files.  Not
free, but it's so reasonable as to be nearly so: US$0.10 per credit; I
encode a few key files in an app for usually about $0.50-1.00.  Add
domain or ip info to taste, purchase credits, encode, done.  If you're
doing a lot of encoding though, get the standalone version - scads more
features.

--
Max Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/