[thelist] ROR Sitemap Generator

April april at farstrider.org
Sat Jan 14 04:11:31 CST 2006

It's just a sitemap.  I don't see how it could hurt the site.  I'm not
sure how much the search engine will pay attention to the site map,
though, so I can't comment on the effectiveness.  I can see it being
useful for a large site, a blog (where hundreds of "pages" are just the
same information presented in different ways), or a site with links
improperly embedded in flash or javascript.