[thelist] CAPTCHA (or other?) and CFMX

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Mon Jan 16 15:37:36 CST 2006

Thanks again, Jeff.  I can see now that I was mis-reading the purchasing
options.

Russ

====
Unless you have each of them on a separate server, the number of sites
shouldn't be an issue that affects cost.

http://www.alagad.com/index.cfm/name-captchalicensing

  "One license for the Alagad Captcha Standard Edition
   gives you the right to use the Captcha component on
   one server.  For each server you must purchase a
   separate license."

 [>] Jeff Howden
     jeff at jeffhowden.com
     http://jeffhowden.com/