[thelist] quick jump from fireworks to photoshop.

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Jan 18 07:30:54 CST 2006

I suggest joining the National Association of Photoshop Professionals
(NAPP). You can get more information at www.photoshopuser.com, where
they offer access to tons of great resources. Also, check out the
podcasts on PhotoshopTV.com. Very entertaining and helpful.

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"