[thelist] quick jump from fireworks to photoshop.

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 07:54:09 CST 2006

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK wrote:

> I need a real quick leap from fireworks to photoshop (within at most 3 days)

Try reading "Adobe® Photoshop® CS2 Classroom in a Book®" which you can
read online at http://safari.oreilly.com/ since time is of the essence.
I haven't found any way to access the companion files through Safari
ONline yet, so you might want to consider getting the printed version if
you like it because it comes with a CD of files for the exercises.

These guides used to be excellent for this sort of quick introduction,
and have no reason to believe they have gone downhill. I learned
Photoshop 3.0 from the equivalent book in 1993 and need to get up to
speed with the last few versions' worth of new features, so I'll be
using it at some point soon too.

HTH

Cheers

ian

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net