[thelist] OT: Windows XP for Sale Anyone?

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Wed Jan 18 08:18:20 CST 2006

I asked an odd question last year, but got a good response. Question was
and is once again:

Does anyone have a spare copy of Windows XP Professional to sell to me?

The one I got last year I sold, but now I want one again. :)

Thanks.

<tip type="Alternative IM Clients">
If you use MSN, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ or any one of a slew of other IM
clients, I would suggest checking out an alternative client which
supports more than one IM host simultaneously and also has NO
advertising. Two of which I am aware are Gaim:

http://gaim.sourceforge.net/

for Linux and Windows.

and Trillian:

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/