[thelist] windows xp pro caching websites?

chris lists at semioticpixels.com
Sun Jan 22 01:36:50 CST 2006

> At the same location? Then it sounds more like a local 'puter problem.
> Try flushing the DNS cache locally, found a page that explains it in
> plainer english than the MSFT version:

Thanks Mark - but doesn't the DNS cache just map IP addresses to urls?
How would making changes to html or css affect a DNS cache? I'm not
changing the filename.

my linux box is on the same network (sitting beside the windows
machine), so it's probably not an ISP caching issue.

Thanks for your time!
Chris