[thelist] Google release code analysis of a lot of web sites

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 08:56:54 CST 2006

Joshua Olson wrote:

> "Note: You will need a browser with SVG and CSS support to view the result
> graphs correctly. We recommend Firefox 1.5."

Yes, but the link was to the elements page within the article. So those
following the link got dropped on the content without warning. Google
should have the same information on every page that uses the SVG

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net