[thelist] web hosting feedback

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 11:53:17 CST 2006

On 2/5/06, Tom Schmidt <ildenizen at insightbb.com> wrote:

> I am considering taking the plunge and moving my novice site (using
> typepad currently) to a

Several quick questions:

> 1) How does this compare to what others are using?
> 2) Are there any outstanding negatives or positives from those who have
> used this web hosting service?

I am using one called Hostgo.  They are here in Orange County, Ca.  They
offer a lot of  a differnet packages.    The one that I us has all that you
require an a lot more.
http://www.hostgo.com/GoPlus.html

Is the link for it.  If you pay for the entire year it is cheaper then if
you do a month to
month.

3) What are some of the basic features I should find in my web-hosting
> service for a SMALL business enterprise?

They are really good about answering questions or problems.  I have asked a
question and
had it resloved in a matter of  30 min.  Most of the time I get a question
answered with in an hour or so.

4) Any alternate suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.