[thelist] Converting CSS color values like "inactiveoptiontext" to RGB?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Wed Feb 8 15:41:39 CST 2006

Thanks, aardvark; I guess I should have been more specific.

I was looking for a way to translate the values at run time, so I could, for example, match the colors of a dynamically served image to the colors of the OS theme.

Cheers,

Peter

 From: "aardvark" evolt at roselli.org

On 8 Feb 2006 at 13:02, EasyListBox.com wrote:
[...]
> Is there a function or something to convert it ARGB or
> RGB or some other usable value?
[...]

i use ColorZilla in Firefox to grab RGB values...

failing that, a quick screen cap into Photoshop...