[thelist] Java and Javascript interaction

Danny King danny at rootshell.be
Fri Feb 10 01:41:57 CST 2006

Hi,

I need a way to pass a string from a Java applet to some Javascript. Searching
through google has lead me to understand that the Netscape LiveConnect api
can achieve this, but I'm having little success with it.

Has anyone any idea on current browser support for LiveConnect? (FF, IE6,
Opera, Safari, Konqueror?) Is this the best way to go?

Does anyone know of a better method that is cross-browser friendly that will
enable me to pass Java string to a javascript string?
--
---------
- Danny.