[thelist] Quicktime video problem

John Dowdell jdowdell at adobe.com
Fri Feb 10 15:36:55 CST 2006

Dominick Cancilla wrote:
> http://www.soulworkingband.com/video/index.html
> Looks fine to me on several browsers, but I've heard from some people
> (particularly in Europe) that they can't see the content.

I see that the SRC of both OBJECT and EMBED tags point to JPEGs, rather
than to the QuickTime file, and I'm not familiar with how browsers do
with an HREF attribute/parameter in there. Did this markup come from any
particular tutorial out there, and can the people in the balking
browsers view that tutorial file correctly?

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd