[thelist] 550 only incoming directories

Windsor224 at aol.com Windsor224 at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 11:01:17 CST 2006

I'm constantly (on and off) getting the message 550 only "incoming"
directories are guest writable.  I'll ftp my pictures to the space that I'm  "logged
in" for and it works.  Then 10 minutes later I get this message.  OR, I'll try
to delete the pictures and it says Permission Denied.  I'm  always logged in
correctly.  I tried tech support which didn't help at  all.  They said to
delete my temp files.  I did this and I've rebooted  a half dozen times.

I may try an hour from now and then it works.  I'll upload pictures  and then
try again in 2 minutes and get the same message.

HELP PLEASE