[thelist] Show of Hands - Your IT Staff Situation

Rob Smith rob.smith at lexjet.com
Thu Feb 16 09:41:32 CST 2006

[snip]
Dude, you owe a tip.
[/snip]

Did you know that the most basic economy hosting on GoDaddy.com comes
with the full version of ASPUpload and ASPJpeg? Great for creating
online photo galleries, thumbnails, and web GUI file storage systems.

Thanks for the laugh Jay. I take joy knowing the pain SOME people will
be going through in the very near future due to their pompous arrogance.
Karma, Yin-Yang, call it what you will. I think its more indirect Lorem
Ipsum than anything else.

Rob Smith
LexJet
rob.smith at lexjet.com