[thelist] Issues with DOM-generated radio inputs

Randal Rust randalrust at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:33:56 CST 2006

I have a form that I am building where I am using AJAX to make the
request and the DOM to generate my form elements. I am having trouble
with the radio buttons that I am creating. What I have done to help
troubleshoot this is to add an alert. When I click on the radio
button, it shows me all of the attributes and values.

1. The biggest issue is that when I click on a radio button in IE, it
does not get checked.
2. If I click on the associated LABEL in IE, the button does not get checked.
3. In Firefox, if I click on either the LABEL or the INPUT, I get the
alert message. I should only be getting that when I click on the
INPUT.

Here is the page: http://ossrc.org/ajax/ajax4.php

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--