[thelist] Dreamhost as domain registrar?

April april at farstrider.org
Mon Feb 20 12:38:27 CST 2006

Transfering away from Network Solutions is only extremely hard if you've
let all of your contact info lapse, including your email.  Other than
that, it's usually just time consuming.  The last resort is faxing them
a copy of a utility bill showing that you "live" at the address where
the domain is pointed.  In good news, it's really easy to do a
forgery/cut/glue job on a utility bill and have it look fine after the fax.