[thelist] Sound Sample Player

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Feb 23 08:04:04 CST 2006

Hi List,

I've Googled this, and there are way too many results, so I was hoping that
someone here could help me filter down to the better items.

What I'm looking for is some sort of mp3 player that I can embed in a
webpage (flash, perhaps) that will allow me to easily play and switch
between audio samples.  This is for a shopping cart that will sell CD's and
the client wants a "listen to sample" action next to each item for sale.

Any pointers to decent prebuilt plug-ins would be excellent.

Thanks in advance,

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/