[thelist] Which Design is Better? (again -- sorry)

Ken Moore psm2713 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:18:07 CST 2006

Hi Rachell

Number 2 is eye catching and attractive. But as someone else said, number 1
is the one that, IMHO,  will lead to action (pronounced "sales"). It can be
made to be very much more attractive.

>And if it affects your critique, here is what I'm going for: professional,
>creative, intuitive, and easy to understand.  (Most of my target audience
>will not be especially web savvy, but will be creative and intelligent.)

The next time you need to enter a site into the wine-growers web site
competition, enter 2. To get more sales, use 1.

Ken