[thelist] HTML Email question

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 12:53:08 CST 2006

I have been sending out HTML email for the last few
months as well and the one thing that caused a lot of
trouble was the use of CSS. Sometimes the CSS you use
could override the CSS used by web based email systems
such as Yahoo or Hotmail and at other times their CSS
could override yours. Also for those people who do not
wish to get HTML email, providing an alternative is
always a good idea. As others on the list mentioned,
you will have to do a whole lot of testing.

When I was looking for a service to send out my
monthly newsletters, Jono suggested
http://www.CampaignMonitor.com and I am extremely
satisfied with their service and their reporting capabilities.