[thelist] Can't submit form data with 'enter' key in IE

Tab Alleman talleman at Lumpsum.com
Tue Mar 7 16:01:29 CST 2006

Try changing the name of your submit button to anything but "submit".

=&submit=Submit

This link automatically loads the first five reaults from a search of the
entire database. My test db includes just 17 records for now. Try searching
for the name Bill and hit the enter key rather than the submit button.

Thanks for the help,
Jim

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/