[thelist] formatted email

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 09:50:20 CST 2006

Nancy Johnson wrote:
> Our organization is interested in sending out formatted emails.
>
> Can anyone point me to a good online source on creating formated
> emails using both .asp and php?

Rather than writing something to do this yourself, I would recommend
trying Campaign Monitor [1]

They have a good reputation, and I have used them myself. There are many
reasons to use them;

1. reliable sending
2. cheap - one heck of a lot cheaper than writing a solution yourself
3. reliable delivery owing to them being a reputable sender of bulk email
4. unsubscribe requests and bounces are handled and reported automatically
5. you can watch the performance of the campaign in realtime

Hope this helps

Cheers

Ian

[1] http://campaignmonitor.com/

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net