[thelist] Domain redirection script

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Thu Mar 9 10:01:20 CST 2006

My hosting company has a plan that allows for 25 domains to be added to
the space but the domain redirection has to be done with a script each
user has to add to the index page for each folder/domain.
So if I have a main domain at the root and several domains in folders
(domain 1, domain2, etc) then I have to have a script in ASP. .NET or
ColdFusion at the top of the index page for the root to redirect to the
other folders.
The hosting company has a library of scripts to be used but none of them
worked when I used them.
Does anybody have the same hosting conundrum and would happen to have a
PHP script that would work?

Thank you in advance,

FayeC