[thelist] 100% height DTD problem

super super supercop at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 15 16:41:26 CST 2006

I think its not about margin, I revised the files to add
	margin: 0px;
	padding: 0px;

at html and body.

I know people will complaining about using table layout thats why I did include a div version of it,

note that table_withdtd.html looks fine in FF, but not in IE.

I don't know why I am always having trouble with IE...

Regards,

Stanley