[thelist] 100% height DTD problem

m.j.milicevic me at machak.com
Wed Mar 15 16:59:56 CST 2006

-m.j.milicevic
http://www.machak.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "super super" <supercop at shaw.ca>
To: "super super" <supercop at shaw.ca>
Cc: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:41 PM
Subject: Re: [thelist] 100% height DTD problem

I think its not about margin, I revised the files to add
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;

at html and body.

I know people will complaining about using table layout thats why I did
include a div version of it,

note that table_withdtd.html looks fine in FF, but not in IE.

I don't know why I am always having trouble with IE...

Regards,

Stanley