[thelist] attitude, including my own (was RE: cheap software spam - how do they do it? among others)

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue Mar 21 11:35:21 CST 2006

> seeing as writing software is so easy for you

just had a long chat (on the phone, believe it or not) with Cap'n Ron,
and thought perhaps I should apologize for a certain crankiness that's
crept into my posts, and seems to be creeping in elsewhere ;)

seems like the moon is full here on thelist

let's all make an effort to play nice and increase the snr

and let's see if we can come up with some worthwhile tips. I hereby
steal Christian's linkage:

<tip type="image slices, table layout">
An excellent article by CSS guru Eric Meyer:
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Images,_Tables,_and_Mysterious_Gaps

Explains the reason images sometimes float mysteriously above the cell
edge during the archiac process of using sliced images in tables.
Explains workarounds, while gently nudging the reader toward acceptance
of semantically correct usage instead of ugly hacking kludge.
</tip>

spinhead