[thelist] cheap software spam - how do they do it?

James Conley Conleyj at kubota-kma.com
Tue Mar 21 12:06:46 CST 2006

I downloaded Paint.Net a couple of weeks ago and was pleasantly
surprised to see what it could do.
To me [a very novice graphic program user] it was more user friendly
than GIMP. Again - being just a novice in graphic programs - it would be
easy to convince me that GIMP was far more powerful than Paint.Net.

I tried Open Office and while it was powerful and awesome considering
the price I reverted back to MS Office. I like it
better. :(

James c