[thelist] weather on our intranet and/or RSS feeds

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Wed Mar 22 11:25:17 CST 2006

> METAR is your friend, get the feed from the nearest airport(s)
> to your locations(s)  that report to the service and feed them
> into the intranet.

so, is this what I get for being cranky about being talked down to
yesterday? ;)

this is *WAAAAY* over my head. Also, I should certainly have specified
that we're an pure, entirely completely no-other-choice Microsoft shop,
so PHP isn't an option. At all. Sorry.

anything closer to a tutorial for beginning dummies? I don't need *you*
to hold my hand and lead me through, but if you happen to know of a
resource that will, I'd love to have it.

thanks for the help